We have had a nice, quiet recovery week here. Dad got home earlier than expected so that was great for me (and mom too). Fall is making an appearance now and it has mom in a bit of a panic. Currently in Colorado, we are experiencing a Tucson winter. I am so unprepared clothing wise for this. I see a big shopping trip in my near future.
Saturday was a catching up day with lots of errands and cleaning house. Dad took me to tennis and then speaking of shopping, we found a official winter coat for me. It's a way cool blue plaid with an awesome fuzzy hood. I love it so much that I wanted to wear it out to play that afternoon.
Mom headed out in the evening for dinner and a movie with a friend so dad and I took a bike ride to the park and the came home for a grilled cheese dinner. A perfect night!
Sunday ended up being a perfect day. The weather was amazing- 75 degrees, clear blue skies. We took full advantage of it and headed to the zoo for the day. We had a great time!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment