So very sorry for not posting on Wednesday! We were trying to upload a very cute video but none of the three browsers we tried would let us. If anyone has any advice, we would appreciate it! It wasn't very exciting anyway.
On Saturday, it was more cookie baking. I was a huge help with decorating and I really mean that. Mom put me in charge in putting the sprinkles while she made the rest of the cookies. It definitely saved some time.
We spent the rest of the day lounging around which was a good thing.
On Sunday, mom and I went to church and then to the park for a bit. After that, mom had to go into work for a bit so dad and I played ball (in the house!) and pulled out the jumping castle. When mom got home, we had MORE cookies to decorate, laundry to do and suitcases to pack.
We are heading to Albuquerque on Tuesday, just in time for a huge winter storm that is supposed to be coming through Tuesday afternoon. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment