Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Well, we are still full from our Thanksgiving dinners and can't seem to get back on the ol' healthy eating bandwagon. Oh well- 'tis the holidays and why fight it? It only comes once a year!

I had a very good day today which made mom and dad very, very happy. I have been a bit of a pill lately with a meltdown every 2 minutes and absolutely refusing to do anything that is asked of me. It has been a very trying few days around here. BUT, I'm better today and that is a good thing because Nana D is coming to visit tomorrow.

I will leave you with some word of wisdom that I imparted to mom the other day:

"Mom, it is good to fart in the bathroom. It is not good to fart in people's faces."

Remember that and all should be right with your world!

No comments: