Well, mom managed to talk the doctor into letting us go home early. She is up and around, not needing much pain medicine- just some sleep! So far, I seem to be keeping mom and dad on their toes, trying to figure me out but they keep reminding themselves I'm barely 3 days old! Mom still thinks I'm the most amazing thing that ever hit the planet. She cries and says silly stuff like she doesn't want me to grow up to fast. Dad does an amazing job of getting me to calm down and is the best diaper changer on the planet. Mom can't even get the diaper to stay on me yet. My current schedule is to sleep from 5 PM to 10 Pm and then stay awake and cry from 11 to 3 AM and then sleep until 8AM. It works for me but I don't think mom and dad like it to much! I got to meet Haile and Daisy today. They weren't to interested in me but did seem to like my diaper. Hmmmm!
Grandma Donna is here for the next 2 weeks and Grandma Sue cooked enough food to feed an army, so I think we are set for a few days. We will post more pictures when dad wakes up from his nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment