Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm coming- ready or not

My parents now have "11 days and a wake-up" until I get here. I'm already showing my stubborn side and am breech and obviously prefer to stay that way. Mom finally relented and scheduled a c-section as she didn't want to do anything to disrupt my peaceful existance. I've got her right where I want her! She has had several ultrasounds as she is looking small and all anyone can talk about is that I have a lot of hair. She is worried about me looking like a monkey but I know I'll be pretty cute! Thankfully, there are no other worries. I've been kicking a lot especially into her right side with my heel or my elbow. Not sure which it is. Apparently, she is feeling pretty good aside from not sleeping and having ankles the size of tree trunks. None of her cute shoes fit anymore and mom LOVES her shoes. Sad for her. I'm worth it, I think.

No comments: