Friday, August 11, 2006

Movin' and Movin' On




I am so over my fish gym and rattle dog. My new love is my bee. It makes all kinds of funny noises when mom moves its wings. I'm sort of figuring out how to grab the wings myself but it is still pretty hit and miss. That thing sure makes me smile. The fish gym just doesn't cut it anymore- yawn.
Mom has been making spend a lot more time on my belly since I tried rolling onto it the other day. I'm making really fast progress and am able hold my head way up for a few brief seconds. That is only with 2 days of practice- imagine what I'll be capable of by next week. I am actually enjoying the freedom of not having mom in my face 24/7. Aaahh.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

jhs said...

Good job, big girl!