We are setteling back into our routine although it is a bit lonely now. I had my appointment with the allergist yesterday and I was AWFUL. It really isn't my fault though. Mom let me play with the faucet at the sink which comes on by itself when you put your hands near it. That thing could be hours of fun for me. When the doctor came in, mom made me stop playing with it so we could pay attention to the doctor. Too bad for her, I wanted to keep playing so I screamed and cried and tantrumed for the entire 20 minutes the doctor was with us. She tried everything, a snack, my water, a pen and paper. Finally she resorted to my favorite thing- the binky. Mom hates the thing and won't let me out of the house with it. She found one in the diaper bag and thought that would do the trick. However, at home, I ALWAYS take my "dis" (the binky) with my stuffed dog that I call animal. Soooo, I get my dis and immediately start asking for animal, which of course mom doesn't have. So, I get even more ticked off and scream louder. It was a very productive visit. Fortunately, the doctor used to be a pediatrician in Germany before going into allergy stuff so he was completely unphased. He was a very nice doctor but didn't tell us anything new. Mom didn't have her wits about her to ask all of her questions but we scheduled a follow up. We may have to drag dad along for back up.
I also had my 18 month check up last week. I am 90th percentile for height, 25th for weight and my head is back to manageable at the 75th percentile. I have also learned to jump and it is my new favorite thing to do.
Our backyard patio work is finished and we all love it! Saul is the man. Mom and dad both think it was a very good decision to bring him in to do the work. We still have quite a bit to do but at least the yard is almost usable now

. We are hoping to be roasting marshmallows on New Years Eve!


1 comment:
Patio=Beautiful
Saul and his team=AWESOME (as we and the Belts know! Thank you, Soley!)
Little girl sassy behavior=MISERY for Mom's. Absolute hell on earth. So sorry, friend. So sorry.
Post a Comment