Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mucho Halloween






I'm still not entirely clear on the concept of Halloween, but I sure am getting a full dose of it.
On Friday night, we went to In-n-Out Burger for dinner and then to the zoo for the "Howl-o-ween" night of trick or treating.  That was a ton of fun.  I got to see Nemo, Ariel, Lady and the Tramp and some Storm Troopers.  On top of that, I got a bunch of candy that I had to give to mom and dad at the end.  Good thing I'm still to young to care much about the peanut thing yet.  
On Saturday, we had my art class in the morning and I made a pirate hat that is pretty much the coolest thing ever.  I put in a picture of me with my hat and my best pirate face.
Saturday night, mom's boss had her 27th annual Halloween party.  It is kind of a big deal and mom and dad even got their lazy selves dressed up.  We went as the Wizard of Oz.  I, of course, was the star with my red, sparkly shoes.  Dad was the scarecrow and mom was the wicked witch (go figure).  We got to hang out in the "kid corner" with Paige and Bailey.  I had a fabulous dinner of 1 baby carrot and 2 huge cupcakes.  That is about the best dinner a girl could ask for.
Today, we had a quiet day- mom did a lot of baking, dad and I planted some flowers, I took a good long nap and am now enjoying playing with mom's Wii.  You have to start young to stay ahead of the tech game!

No comments: