It was just mom and I for the weekend and we had a really great time. Maybe because that was she kept so busy I didn't have time to act up!
On Friday, mom picked me up from school and we headed over to our friend Amy's house. She has a new baby and her husband was camping with dad so we were our own little support group. I got to make a new friend because Amy's friend was in town with her daughter who was just about my age. The mom's thought they were in for a relaxing evening but with two 3 year olds and two 3 month olds, it was anything but. Amy is already doing the mom thing well and had a blow up pool for Kazumi and me. That was so great and if mom knew that I would have been happy with a ten dollar blow up pool, they never would have gotten the great big one. We finally made it home about 8.
Saturday, we got up for a run, which mom kind of dragged herself through, then we went swimming and got ready for my friend Carly's birthday party. Boy, oh boy was that fun! This place sure knows how to keep 3 year old hopping. We had circle time, played on an "air walker", used a big parachute, ate cake, jumped off balance beams and had a big pinata. Seeing as how I had no nap, I was in bed by 6:15 so everyone was happy!
On Sunday, we went to the farmer's market and wandered around there a bit and then headed over to the splash park. We came home and made cookies and ate lunch. Mom then locked me in my room for 2 hours because she needed a break. I was supposed to be sleeping but I think I heard her snoring instead. After my nap, we went swimming and our neighbors stopped by and went swimming with us. That made it much more fun.
After an easy dinner (Thank heaven for Trader Joes!) I was off to bed and ready to start the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment