This has been quite an exciting week for me! On Monday, I made the transition from the infant room to the toddler room at daycare. So fun and I did amazingly well. I don't miss the babies at all and my friends Alia and Morgan should be coming up soon as well. I ate 2 helpings of all my meals, played hard and napped hard. I have been exhausted and cranky when I get home but that makes bedtime very easy for mom and dad. Mom is loving not having to prepare all my meals anymore. I've already let it be known that no one is to hug me unless you are Miss Julie or Miss Mary. Some of these kids are so touchy-feely and as the future CEO of this room, I've got to maintain my professional atttitude! Mom and I have also been warned about the biting in this room, so I'll be on the lookout for that too.
Today, we celebrated the fourth by having a breakfast up in the mountains with a bunch of friends. Mom and I left the house at 6 this morning and dad left earlier to ride his bike up. We snagged the best picnic site. We had lots of friends meet us up there and we had eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, fruit and donuts! I ate for 2 hours straight. There were other babies and a dog and I got absolutely filthy which all made for a fun day!
Just as a little side note. We make frequent trips to Costco and I now know all about the snack ladies that give out free samples there. Mom and I were there Tuesday afternoon and man, when she skipped a snack lady, I let everyone in the entire wharehouse know that it wasn't cool. That may have been my last trip to Costco for awhile.
1 comment:
Jordan-
I'm glad you will be the acting CEO while I am on vacation. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns on my IPhone while I'm in WI. Then, when I return to take over the 2yr. old room, you will then gain the official title of CEO of the 1yr. old room. ;)
Keep 'em on their toes, girl!
Paigey
Post a Comment