Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good Family Weekend!






We had a fun weekend and mom and I are both excited to have actual events to write about!

We had a Goedel family reunion of sorts this weekend. Uncle Timmy flew in Friday night and on Saturday, everyone converged on our house for few hours. Cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents- the whole crew. I'm not totally sure what happened because I started my nap before the party and slept for 3 hours during the party. I finally woke about the time everyone decided it was time to go. Mom and dad had a nice time because they didn't have to divide their attention. They did spend the last hour of my nap checking on me every 5 minutes to make sure I was still breathing.

On Sunday, Papa Vern and Grandma Sue came over bright and early and we got to go up to The Mountain! I've been talking about The Mountain for awhile now and when mom told me we were finally going to The Mountain, I about ran up there myself. I stood by the door, eating my Puffins cereal, yelling at dad to hurry up and eat his oatmeal so we could go. Aaahhh, I love The Mountain. We got to have breakfast up there and then went and rode the ski lift up and down. What a great morning. After that, Grandma Sue took us out to lunch at her favorite Korean restaurant. Yummy!

No comments: