We looove summertime. Long, warm days, strawberries and tomatoes fresh from the garden, swimming in the afternoons. Life is pretty good right now! Now if we could just do something about this mom and dad having to go to work so often, life would be perfect. Oh well.
Dad had the state championship road race today up in Globe. It is the same course that knocks him out every year. He did really well though this time and finished 6th out of 45. Way to go dad!
While dad was burning a few cals, mom and I headed to the zoo. LOVED it. I ran from one exhibit to the other but especially wanted to see the monkeys, elephants and tigers. Those are the animals in my favorite Wiggles song ever- "Do the Monkey" (which I make dad play over and over and over on his iphone). I was more than a little disappointed that the tigers where nowhere to be found but quickly got over that when I discovered the polar bear. After the zoo, mom and I went for a ride on the zoo train which I also LOVED. Then we came home and worked on an art project for Father's day, but that is a surprise, so don't say anything!
In the afternoon, I got a little bored and found mom's lipstick. Mom probably should have paid attention to our friend's Bailey and Paige's blog when their mom wrote about how hard it is to get lipstick off. I thought I looked very pretty. Good thing too, because it didn't come off to easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment