Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What sport should I play?


I had my 2 year check-up yesterday. I was very good and very cute and did everything my doctor asked me to do. I am 27 lbs (50-75th percentile) and 36.5 inches tall (above the 95th percentile! Yeah me!). Apparently, I am now about half as tall as I will be as a grown up. That puts me at about 6'1''. Yeah me, again! Nana D will be very exited about that as she thinks mom is way to short for her own good. I'm going to start hanging out with cousin Becky more because she is 6' tall and doesn't slouch at all. I could learn a lot!

It has been a little quieter than usual around here because I gave mom my cold and now she lost her voice. I'm doing my darndest to make up for it though, much to dad's dismay!

It is blazing hot here- 110 by our thermometer, so not a lot of quality outdoor time these days. It definately makes for some loooong days!

No comments: