We are in gearing up mode and we are gearing up for all kinds of things. First and most importantly, we are gearing up for our first camping trip this weekend. We are taking the ole' A-liner out for a trial run at a campground about 30 minutes from our house at the base of Mt. Lemmon. Everyone is very excited but especially dad. He is making his list and checking it twice about all the stuff we need and says his new almost favorite place is the camping store. He can see all the cool camping accessories we'll never need but are fun to look at. Mom and dad are also looking for a door mat and a wooden plaque to hang on the door that says something like "one old buzzard and one cute chick live here". Just kidding on that one. For now.
Mom is getting stressed with halloween just around the corner. I decided long ago that I wanted to be a reindeer. So, mom has to make my costume and has it kind of almost half way done- at least she knows what she wants to do. But today I told her I wanted to be a GREEN reindeer. "Grrrr" she says. I think I may end up being a brown reindeer anyway.
THEN, mom and dad don't know what they want to be yet and time is a wastin'. Well, like I tell mom frequently now "Oh, just take a deep breath and relax. Trust me". If only she would listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment