Much, much better week for me behavior wise. I was only in my "cool-off"place once and that was on Monday night and only for minute. I've tested my boundries enough for now- its exhausting!
It has been a full week and weekend. On Wednesday, mom's work had it's annual Babes and Paws parade for the hospital. All of us kids with parents that work in the therapy department and all of the therapy dogs dress up and we parade around the hospital handing out candy to staff and patients and then have a big party after with lunch and more candy and goody bags. It is a fun event and I had a great time giving away candy (imagine that!). Mom even had a patient's father stop her and tell her that this parade just made him smile and made his day. It was a really nice thing to hear.
I am an allosaurus for halloween this year and I LOVE my costume!
Right after my soccer game, mom and I headed to see Disney on Ice with my friend Madeline. We had great seats and I really liked it although it was a bit heavy on the whole princess thing. I got a little restless when the 5th prince and princess came out to skate but perked up when the Toy Story gang came out. Mom liked the whole thing but felt a little sorry for all the boys in the audience.


On Sunday, we headed out to the Agua Linda Farms with my other friend Madeline and her brother Remmington and their parents to pick pumpkins. We had a fabulous time! Madeline is in my class at school and dad works with her mom and dad. We ran all over that place for 3 hours. There was a hay bale pyramid to climb, a hale bale maze with a bell at the middle to ring, pony rides (which I loved!!), hay-rides, hot dogs, tire swings, climbing trees and pumpkin picking to top it all off!




We are gearing up for another busy week so, off to bed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment