Mom had to go back to work today- boo hoo for her. Dad has the week off( Raytheon shuts down every year for the week between Christmas and New Year) so I didn't have to go to daycare. Everyone got to sleep in and I actually did today. I made it to about 6:15 because I was so pooped from all our company. Dad and I had a really fun day bonding. We went to the bike store to get him some new wheels for his bike. He asked the clerk if they had any bikes my size. The clerk looked puzzled so dad had to let him in on the joke- I'm not ready to ride! Yet. While I was with dad, I discovered outlets and eletrical cords. He caught me both times before I got into any trouble. I'm learning to love this crawling thing.
For lunch, mom was able to meet us at the zoo for a quick lunch. I was exhausted but I loved the ducks and the monkey's. Mom went back to work and dad and I went home to take a nap.
Dad and I have one more day all by ourselves tomorrow but the it is supposed to rain so it maybe an indoor day.
Mom is being sneaky again. She tried to put banana into my oatmeal but I caught on and wasn't having any of that. Keep it up lady and I'll just stop eating all together!
1 comment:
Jordan, I totally agree. Your mom should know that bananas are nasty, vile things. I'm glad you have such good taste.
-- Ness
Post a Comment