I'll tell you what I didn't do- I didn't dig out from under 15 inches of snow like Nana and Mr. Walker. They got nailed with a huge snow storm that had Mr. Walker on the roof shoveling snow off it so it wouldn't collapse. Good times!
We have had a couple of pretty quiet days around here. I gave dad my cold so he has been feeling pretty pukey. He did manage to get the bathroom cabinets restained and a new mirror hung so our bathroom is coming around nicely.
I'm really digging this crawling thing. I was a big help to mom when she was trying to take the Christmas decorations down. I crawled right up to the tree and managed to get into the tree stand water before mom got to me. My knees are downright filthy but I'm sure having good time.
Grandma Sue came over to babysit last so mom and dad could enjoy an adult evening with their friends. They were home and in bed by 10:15- those crazy kids!
Everyone is heading back to work tomorrow and none to happy about it. Mom finally got me to sleep until 6:30 and now it is back to the old 5:30 grind.
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. Our friends Johanna and Ty had their second baby on New Years Eve, so congrats to them! Here's wishing you a few hours of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment