On Friday, we all trooped out to the brick/stone place to order the brick for our patio and yard. Dad is really on a roll now. That place was pretty cool as I got to see a tractor loading stuff onto other trucks. Couldn't run around as much as I wanted but I survived.
On Saturday, mom's work had their family picnic day at the huge waterpark here in town. It was a little chilly for water fun (75 degrees and windy) but don't you know it, I had a fabulous time! I was freezing and my lips were turning blue but no way was I getting out of the water. I finally got dragged out. We ran into a bunch of people from my daycare too. Caroline and Cade were there with their moms, so everyone was happy.
On Sunday, mom and I went for a really long walk at Sabino Canyon and I got to walk quite a bit of it. I worked really hard at keeping up with everyone and making sure everyone got a "good bye" from me. I did discover that it is very hard to maintain control when walking downhill. After my bazillionth fall, mom put me back into the buggy for the rest of the ride down. In the afternoon, we went to Lowe's and bought some plants for our backyard. Dad got them planted and hooked up to the drip system. Five plants don't go very far in our huge backyard but it sure is a good start!
2 comments:
Jordan, you are getting so big, I can't believe it!! Love the picture with you and your mom!
LOOK AT ALL YOUR HAIR!!!!!! When did that happen?
We are NOT showing Paige your new carseat picture because she would probably never get into her black one again, knowing there is a pink one out there. Poor Bailey, "My new favorite color is red"...Paige interrupting him, "No Bailey, no! Pink! Pink!"
Post a Comment