Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sad day at daycare:(

It has been a bit of a sad week for mom at daycare. One of my teachers took an early retirement, so we won't be seeing anymore of her. We loved Ms. Julie. She has such a great way with us kids and always kept mom updated on my latest exploits, how much I ate for breakfast and she would write notes about our day on the back of our daily report for mom. I hope it wasn't us kids that drove her to the brink. At least I still have Miss Connie first thing in the morning. She is my first favorite.
It has been a pretty quiet week. Mom is exhausted from her allergies and the dogs allergies keeping her up at night. It is her turn to be cranky this week. I'm not so sure I like that.
My daycare had an open house tonight so we headed down to that for an hour. At first I wasn't to sure what to make of seeing so many strange people in my place and seeing my friends when it was dark outside was a bit weird too. I adjusted pretty quick though and mom and dad had fun meeting some of the other parents. We were all yawning huge yawns on the ride home though, so it was a pretty quick bedtime routine tonight. Here's to the weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that IS so sad. Miss Julie is an absolutely amazing person!
Glad to hear your holding down the fort at Casita!

Unknown said...

(I also just noticed that we are posting as "Mike". Boy, these entries sound just like him, huh? ;) )