Sunday, January 13, 2008

Me, me, me, me, me,.......

My weekend was very fun- mainly because it was all about me! On Friday, mom and I went to the park after work and there tons of other kids there but they were all boys. It got a little crazy there for awhile- you know how boys are- but we all did just fine. I got to dig in the sand and play in a huge pile of leaves. I guess fall has finally hit Tucson.
On Saturday, mom and I met my friend Madelyne and her mom Audrey down at the Children's Museum. Madelyne and I didn't play to much together because I was to busy running from room to room and ramming my push-cart into things, including people. Mom spent a lot of time apologizing on my behalf. Maybe I need to pay her more. After that, we did a ladies lunch. Madelyne and I had a little meeting of the minds and decided not to eat. Then we watched the moms try to get clever and make us eat. So much fun I tell you!
On Sunday, Dad and I went to the Desert Museum. We stopped at Grandma Sue's house on the way and I got to play with Papa Vern for a while and then Grandma came with us. I really liked the wolves and the sheep but otherwise spent most of the time RUNNING,RUNNING.
Mom and dad both put in their time doing hard labor. Dad started building the wall for the garden on Saturday and mom finished it up today. It looks very professional- really- especially moms part, considering this was the first she ever mixed concrete. Very professional. We'll see how long it stays up.
Have a great week!
Sorry Uncle Adam- no pictures. We will try for our next post but we don't want to post just any old pictures. I have my pride you know!

No comments: