Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Son of Haile

Had a quiet weekend but at least I'm in a happy mood again. I like to tell mom and dad "Jordan happy!" And then they ask if I'm happy and I say "Noooooo."
On Saturday, mom had a brunch meeting for her Children's Museum fundraising commitee so dad and I got to hang out. We went to a bike race down at the university and watched bikers speed by us. Then Dad got brave again and took me out to lunch at Chuckee Cheese pizza. I'm hangin' with the big kids pretty good now. Daycare has taught me a lot!
On Sunday, it was rainy and cooold! Only a high of 48 today so that meant a long day inside with lots of energy to burn. Poor dad had a bike race in the morning. He managed to finish just before the rain started, so he didn't really want to stick around to find out how he did. He just said it was hard. Mom and I made cookies in the morning and then Grandma Sue came over and took all of us out to lunch.
I'm not sure what came over me after dinner but I got the hugest case of the giggles watching Haile run circles around the living room. I almost couldn't catch my breath, I was laughing so hard at her. Then I got to running my own circles around the couch and that kept me busy for at least 20 minutes. I gave Haile some competition.
That's all for the weekend.

No comments: