Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Adam!

Today is Uncle Adam's birthday. We had a great time celebrating with him. Hopefully, he had a great time celebrating with me because it looks like we will be celebrating together from now on. Hope you had a great day!
I woke up today and was 16 years old. That happened quick, huh? Mom came in to get me up and she didn't even take 2 steps into the room when I started yelling at her "NO NO MAMA, NO NO". I scared her away and she left, so I got up and shut the door and went back to sleep. I did manage to drag myself out and be pleasant about 10 minutes later.
I've been giving mom and dad a pretty hard time lately but we still have fun and I still make mom laugh. Today, driving home from daycare, I told her that there were monkeys dancing in the bottom of my water cup. They were wearing bathing suits too.

1 comment:

The A Team said...

Aren't girls nice?!? Johanna is a lucky, lucky woman!
(Although they really are funny!)