Dad got home Thursday afternoon from his camping trip and was very excited to see me. He even took us out to dinner so mom wouldn't have to cook anymore. It was like an early Mother's day.
Friday, I got to spend the whole day with dad while mom was at work. We spent the day shopping and then surprized mom at work for lunch. She loved showing me off. The best part of the day however was a toss-up between my new sunglasses and the Wiggles DVD that dad bought me. I don't even have to watch the DVD, I just like carrying the case around with me. I take a nap with it, drive in the car with it, pretty much never put it down. AWESOME!!
Saturday was a quiet day with mom spending the afternoon getting a massage and a pedicure and dad and I getting more quality time.
Sunday was a great day for mom. Other than the fact that I had everyone up at 5:15, she couldn't have asked for a better day. We got her a new digital camera and she loves it. She took all kinds of pictures- I'm feeling like a movie star. Anyway, we went to the park in the morning and then went swimming in the afternoon. Dad made a delicious dinner AND cleaned up after. Mom got to relax all day AND I was very good too.
1 comment:
Oh good God! When did you turn into a little girl?!?!? I swear the last post you were just a little toddler, now all of a sudden...GIRL! You are so cute Jordan!
Post a Comment