We had a fun weekend. We were supposed to go camping this weekend but since dad had to go out of town, we didn't have time to pack so mom and I just went up for the day. We spent all day up there and I had a great time, playing with the other kids, eating their food, tracking dirt in their tents- you know, all that fun camping stuff. My friend Madelyne was there and I met 2 new kids too. I'm the well dressed one in all the pictures. Mom, being the organization wonder that she is, forgot to pack us extra coats, bug spray, sun screen, rain coats, etc. So, I got to wear her warm shirt and we borrowed everything else. Thankfully, everyone was very nice to us- we probably looked a little pathetic. She did managed to remember to bring our lunch.
Sunday was pretty quiet. Dad had a bike race in the morning, so mom and I did loads and loads of laundry and in the afternoon, dad and I went to the bookstore so I could play with the train set and dad bought me some new books. I think all this activity is related to upcoming trip to Dallas to see Uncle Tim, Aunt Dana and cousins Brooke and Faith. I think mom and dad are a little worried about the plane ride but I don't think they have anything to worry about. And even more exciting then Dallas and seeing family is that we get to go see THE WIGGLES!!! Live and in person!!! Oh my word- I just can hardly wait- oh, wait, I think mom can hardly wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment