Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Birthday America!


Hope everyone had a safe, happy weekend! We had a great time. On Friday, mom and I spent the morning doing yard work and dad was trying to get the pool filter to stop acting up. That night, we had a bunch of people over for a bar-b-que, including my friends Chris, Madelyn and Elizabeth. We tore the place up. I shared all my toys really nicely too. I also discovered the hot dog. Where have those been my whole life? I was only allowed to have one but boy was it yummy! Chris and Madelyn ate most of their dinner off my plate but it was all good.

On Saturday, we hit the pool early and just generally lazed the day away. Same for Sunday. Dad had a race in the morning, so mom and I were up and at 'em early. We were at the park by 6:15AM to beat the heat. Mom had big plans for us to go swimming but there was no chlorine in the pool, so mom and I had to entertain each other. That didn't go so well so we were very happy when dad came home! It is back to the grind tomorrow but we had a good weekend.


No comments: