Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Return of Lake Goedel





So, if you ever hear my parents talking about how nice it would be to live on a lake, don't believe them. We woke up on Friday morning to our very own lake (again!), bigger and better than ever and they weren't excited, they were ticked off. Imagine that! Apparently we got a little bit of rain during the night and we woke up and weren't able to find our fire pit, my toys were floating and our plants were very happy. Dad was out at 5 AM punching more holes in our wall and mom was taking his picture. She is very helpful that way. It was all gone by the time we left for work, which I was kind of sad about.

On Saturday, I went to my Chris' birthday party and taht was loads of fun. We got to swim, eat hot dogs and cake and just generally run crazy around his house. His mom is very tolerant of us.

On Sunday, mom and I had a lazy morning talking about stuff. I told her I was eating Animals tail and she asked me what it tastes like. I said "It tastes like chicken." After a morning of stimulating conversation, we headed out to the zoo for a fun morning of monkeys, tigers and elephants. In the afternoon, we headed up to Brian and Christinas for dinner and some quality play time with Christina's niece and nephew. All and all a good weekend, even if we don't have our lake anymore.

Oh, yeah- mom is heading up to Sedona for girls week with her friend, so dad and I are on our own. Should be fun but there may not be a blog on Wednesday. We'll see if dad is up to it!

No comments: