Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy, busy weekend





It started out being a very slow weekend.  Mom and I were both under the weather all week, so we really just wanted to sleep come Friday night.  Dad did pick me up early from daycare and we had a lunch date.  I ate most of dad's lunch and some of mine.
On Saturday, mom and I went to my art class in the morning.  We did sponge painting and finger painting.  I wasn't so into it this week.  I kind of just wanted to sleep again and so did mom.  We stuck it though and I have 3 pretty cool pictures to show for it.  After my nap, I felt better so dad and I painted the garden wall.  I think I have a natural talent for it, when I'm not walking through the paint pan.  Dad really liked that one.
On Sunday, we had dad's bike team (Old Pueblo Velo) over for a barbeque.  I had a absolute blast!  There were about a bazillion kids and I had a great time with all of them.  We all swam and swam and swam some more.  Mom was so proud of how well I shared all my toys and how I kept my fatigue induced meltdowns to a bare minimum (one- and it was very short lived).  For all that good behaviour today, mom rewarded me with a 6:45 bedtime.  I fought her a bit but the end, I could see the benefit.   I was supposed to get my haircut this weekend but I was way to tired, so I'll just continue to stumble through life because I can't see through my hair.

No comments: