Another wild and crazy weekend. Everyone was in bed early Friday night, including me- we were all pooped.
On Saturday, mom and I went to my first organized activity. She signed me up for an art class through Parks and Rec and it is every Saturday morning for 8 weeks. We get to make a different project every week and this week, we made windsocks. I love mine and point it out every chance I get. There are lots of 2 year olds in the class. All of the girls did great with their projects but the boys..... well, not so good. One little boy had about 12 meltdowns in the hour, another boy spent the whole time pushing the dust mop around (when he wasn't smacking me in the head and stealing my stuff- mom doesn't like him so much) and the other boy peed all over the floor. At this stage, mom is very happy I'm a girl!
We headed up to the fancy mall after my nap just to get out of the house, but that turned out to be a bit of a mistake because I refused to leave the toy store without a tantrum. What was mom saying about me being a girl?
On Sunday, dad had a bike race, so mom and I hung out. We had breakfast on the patio because it was 61 degrees and very pleasant. We spent the whole morning outside enjoying the cool weather.
Papa Vern's birthday is tomorrow (he's 3, just like mom) so we went out to dinner. And just for Papa, I was so good and let him enjoy his birthday dinner. We hope you have a great day Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment