Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fall is here!! Kind of.

Mom was getting very excited because it seemed like fall was here.  We woke up to a 65 degree morning on Saturday and the air was so clear, it seemed for sure summer was over.  But it was a warmer day today, so maybe not.  Anywhooo.
Dad left Saturday morning for a race in Albuquerque and got to spend a fun filled weekend with the in-laws:)  Mom and I hung out most of the weekend.  We watched Cinderella about 12 times with mom lecturing me each time about not needing to wait for my fairy-godmother or my prince.  Got it, ma.  Now let me watch the princess movie please.
Saturday night, mom and I tooled around the neighborhood on my big wheel.  I love to go FAST and have mom chase after me.  I don't pay a lot of attention so I end up careening into peoples yards and off the curb and stuff but it's all good.
Sunday, we got up early and went to the park to eat breakfast and play.  No other kids there but lots of dogs.  That's almost more fun because then I don't have to share.   After that, we went swimming and played in the back yard for awhile, watched more Cinderella and more Cinderella.  (Mom isn't to creative with me sometimes.) 
I did take a nap but by the time dad got home at 6:30, mom was tuckered out and tired of Cinderella.
Dad is taking Monday off work, so we get some good Father/daughter bonding time.

2 comments:

The A Team said...

Paige:
I have a fairy Godmother. Her name is Fairy Godmother Linda (you know, Mike and Linda?! ) and she talks to me on the phone and she has a wand- or so she tells me. Jordan, I bet you have a fairy Godmother too. Your Mom just forgot the important "fairy" part!

Anonymous said...

BTW- Don't tell us lies like that. It is NOT fall. It is still hot as hell. :(