

Another busy weekend for everyone here. I've been practicing my sitting and working on crawling. I can now get onto all fours and rock back and forth with my head off the ground. I don't quite have the trunk strength yet to keep my back straight but I'm getting dangerously close to being mobile. Poor mom and dad.
Dad hung a door for he and mom's bathroom so now they won't wake each other up early in the morning. Dad also got in a long bike ride and then went to a UofA basketball game with fellow bike rider-Mike. They had really good seats- right on the floor. Dad said he could get used to the good life and good basketball seats!
Mom's cousin Becky came down from Phoenix to run the 1/2 marathon on Sunday so we hung out and played Saturday afternoon. She even got to babysit me Saturday night so mom and dad could go to a wedding reception. She used to work as a nanny for three(!) kids so she handled me just fine. Mom and dad sure appreciate her help. Thanks Becky! Mom and dad had fun at the wedding reception. Dad even danced a lot. Mom hasn't gotten her groove on for a long time so she had fun too!
Sunday morning, mom and I went out to cheer Becky on in her finish. She did great and finished in just over two hours. Impressive, considering she was sick the week before! I spent the rest of the day with dad while mom and Becky went out to lunch and then mom did more bridesmaid dress shopping for Edy's wedding. They were successful and mom really likes her dress.
Yesterday was mom's friend Vanessa's birthday- Happy Belated Birthday V!
No comments:
Post a Comment