Thursday, November 09, 2006

Teenagers with attitudes!


Mom had quite a shock today. She came into daycare today to find me eating my cereal BUT.....I was in a HI-CHAIR!!! Woo-hoo! I was very cute- basically just my head and arms were above the tray but I was sitting up and loving it. Mom isn't ready to have a teenager- cause that's how it goes isn't? Hi-chair,then teenager, then attitudes and driver's licenses? Oh, boy.
When we got home, mom dug out the saucer for me to sit in and I had a great time, spinning around and rocking back and forth- give me another Woo-hoo!
We another busy weekend with a wedding rehersal dinner tomorrow night and then the wedding on Saturday. There will be lots of babies there both days, so we will be in good company.

1 comment:

jhs said...

The Exersaucer was such a wonderful thing for all 4 of our kids! Love that picture of Jordan!