Today is Carol's birthday. She and mom are friends from back in the day at St. Louis University. She earned the nickname Wheezy because she is endearingly cranky just like Ouizer from the movie Steel Magnolias. When she and mom were in college together, Wheezy loved M&M's and used to line them up by color when she was really stressed out. You could always tell how big of a test was coming by how many rows of M&M's she had. We hope this birthday doesn't induce to many rows Wheezie! Have a fabulous day!
My weekend pretty much stunk. I was sick Friday and Saturday with round 9,252 of the daycare snotsies. I was feeling a little better on Sunday and mom was going to take me to the Family Arts Festival in Downtown Tucson but it was to gosh darn cold and I still have a yucky cough. It was only 48 degrees here yesterday. (It's all relative you people from back east and midwest!) This morning it was 20 degrees at our house. Brrrrr!
I had a pretty rough night last night, lots of coughing and yapping all night. Mom and dad weren't sure if it was sleep yapping or if I was really awake but either way, it kept them up a lot. Mom decided to keep me home from daycare one more day to let me rest. So while Dad gets to trudge off to make the doughnuts, mom gets to deal with snotty, cranky me! Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment