Welcome to the Life and Times of Jordan! I am an amazingly sweet, very talkative, slightly silly, occasionally exasperating little girl. This is my take on the world. Hope you enjoy it!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
You are what you eat- really!
So...........I have an orange nose. Mom noticed it but was kind of ignoring it. Then Ms. Michelle at daycare (who we LOVE!) made a comment about my little orange nose. Hmmpff. Apparently all the yummy orange foods I like to eat make me turn colors. Mom is going to start with more green foods and see what color that turns me. I'm kind of like the funky, dyed carnations that come out at St. Patricks day except I'm orange instead of green! Let this be a lesson to all of you scarffing down that bag NutterButters and that bag of Chips (mom and dad included!)- who knows what you're turning into:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment