The Silly Dilly Show with your host Jordan is being broadcast live on location from beautiful San Diego, California. After a fairly uneventful drive from Tucson, I was well rested and ready to hit the town. I highly recommend to those travelers who want to retrace my footsteps to stop at the Dairy Queen in Yuma to recharge your batteries. The cold ice cream hits the spot and breaks up the drive nicely. I had plain but dad had a yummy chocolate dipped waffle cone complete with ice cream and hot fudge - yummy.
The hotel room is quite nice and has a good view of the city below and as a bonus, I get to watch the planes landing at the airport. In the evening, we walked down to Seaport Village and did some window shopping. I got a chance to stretch, and stretch, and stretch my legs as I continually ran from one exciting spot to another. I especially enjoyed the kite store and dinner on water front was a nice way to end the day. The fish and chips went well with my frosty cold beers.
No comments:
Post a Comment