Tuesday, June 26, 2007

San Diego - Day 4






Well what can I say, I can get use to this. Today we got an early start and walked to a breakfast place near the Gaslamp district. Mom was craving waffles and it just so happenes that it was their speciality. She had pumpkin and dad had the 5-grain....both excellent I might add. Next we stopped at a grocery store and picked up some picnic supplies and headed to Pacific Beach. While I found the sand hard to make any real forward montion on, the water and the waves was a different story. The waves kept coming and coming and coming.....I would of body surfed longer but the water is not as warm as my pool at home. Nevertheless, we enjoyed people watching and digging in the sand. The afternoon was uneventful with a long needed nap and another trip down to Seaport Village for dinner.

No comments: