I have been busy doing my chores around the house. I feed the dogs twice a day. Some days are smoother than others. I made the mistake of trying to see how far I could jump with a bowl of dog food. That got a little messy and sent the poor doggies into a frenzy.
I make the salads every night for dinner. Mom bought me a step stool, so I could help some in the kitchen. Right now I think my "dool" is pretty cool but we'll see how long that lasts.
I also set the table with the forks and napkins. It is more difficult than it sounds. Each person has to get the exact right fork or dinner is just ruined!
Mom is starting to get a little agitated about this whole potty training thing. NO ONE remembers how they potty trained their kids. Cousin Sharon has had some good tips she has given mom but even she can't remember exactly how it is done and her daughter is only 4. Mom's friend Heidi who has 4 kids can't remember. You'd think going through it 4 times, you'd recall something! So mom has a theory. It was either so horrifying and traumatic that everyone has blocked it out of their heads or it was so easy that no one really did anything and it just happened. She votes for option 2. If mom doesn't relax, I'm going to grow up with some issues!
No comments:
Post a Comment