Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Dad and I did it up right for mom this weekend! We took her up to La Paloma which is this really cool resort in town with about a bazillion pools and super fun water slide that I didn't get to ride.

We were a little worried as to whether or not we were going because I got sent home from school on Friday after throwing up 3 times. Mom made me Jello because that is what Nana D always made but I wasn't so hot on the texture and it kind of made me gag. I tried really hard to like it though. I was actually feel yucky enough to take a nap- that's crazy!

I woke up Saturday feeling much better and ready to party resort style. So after my nap (yes, my second one of the weekend!) we headed out. We got there and made a bee line for the pools.



















The resort has a great water slide that mom and dad spent a lot of time at.  I spent a lot of time sitting at the bottom with the alternating parent.  Don't feel to bad for me though, I got plenty of swim time in my own kiddie pool.














That night, I went to the Kid Center that the resort operates and mom and dad went out to dinner at the J Bar.  They had a great time and then came and picked me up and wandered around the resort for awhile.  There were lots of pretty places to take pictures but it seems lately that it is hard to get the three of us looking good all at the same time!














On Sunday, we got up at Jordan time and went down for breakfast.  It was deeelicious and mom and dad should know since they ate half of mine!  We spent the rest of the morning swimming and sliding and finally came back to reality about noon.  I was so exhausted I fell asleep before we were even out of the parking garage.

Mom had a wonderful weekend and got to spend it with the family she loves so much.  Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: