Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mom's Little Girl

Mom thinks I may finally be turning into a girl.  First, I asked her to take me to Target so I could buy some orange nail polish so I could paint my nails.  Then, I picked out Hello Kitty underwear all by myself and then I picked out Barbie band aids.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I still love my cars but this girly thing is pretty O.K. too!

For those of you following my swim lesson saga.  Ms. Michaela didn't show up for my lesson on Thursday.  No one knew where she was so I had a substitute.  He was OK but he wasn't Ms. Michaela who I have grown quite attached to.  Turns out, her car broke down and she didn't have a cell phone.  Seriously, what 17 year old doesn't have a cell phone?!  Try again Ms. Michaela!

So mom and I are driving home today and I say to her "I'm going to buy a yellow jeep with MY OWN money!  Will you drive with me?"  Mom  was very proud and will remind me of this conversation when I'm 16 and wanting a car!

No comments: