OK, OK, we heard you! Sorry for not blogging on our regular schedule! Mom has been very T-I-R-E-D tired lately and not up to helping me. We will try not to be such slackers!
The big news is that I officially turned three on Monday the 25th. More on that in a bit.
Our weekend was pretty quiet. Saturday we were so bored that we could hardly drag ourselves out of the house to go to the bookstore in the afternoon. In hindsight, we probably should have stayed home since I had no nap and had to be carried screaming out of the store and then tried to run away in the parking lot. That made for a fun afternoon, let me tell you. I was in bed shortly there after!
Sunday was much better. Dad got up early and met his bike team for a ride up to Mt. Lemmon and mom and I drove up to meet them with breakfast burritos, bagels, fruit, yogurt and OJ. Pretty nice spread if you ask me! My friend Madeline and her parents came up too so I had someone to play with besides mom! We had a great time and everyone rode down the mountain fat and happy.
That night, we met Brian and Christina and baby Camryn for dinner. Again, me without a nap so again not a very relaxing time but at least I did have to be carried out screaming!
No comments:
Post a Comment