It was a pretty low keyed weekend around here. I spent a lot of time in front of the computer and TV- mom had a weak weekend.
Grandma Sue came over Saturday morning to play with me because mom had a meeting to go to. We played Candyland and I showed her how to not cheat and then I showed her my computer games and I think we spent the next 2 hours doing that. Mom came home after lunch and I didn't take a nap. Nothing new, really.
On Sunday, we were up early and went to church. Mom did the actual church thing and I got to go to the toy store. That's what I call the child care at church because there are so many great things to play with.
After that, we went to the airport to pick up dad. I was so happy to see him! I asked him what he brought me and he whipped out a new semi-truck right there at the airport! How cool is that?!
We had a pretty quiet day after that- perfect swimming day and then off to bed early for everyone.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment