Monday, July 10, 2006

Badges of motherhood


Well, finally, a fun weekend! Saturday was again pretty quiet. Mom thought about Target again but held off on the impulse. Thank goodness. It has been at least a week since we've been there- I'm not sure how mom and dad are holding out!
Grandpa Vern was over for a bit on Saturday and on Sunday, grandma Sue came by. We have also been keeping up with the Tour de France. Our boy, Landis, (he rode the tour de Tucson also!) is in second. All the other Americans had bad time trials and dropped quite a few spots.
Sunday night, we had our neighbors, Eric and Sherri and Patrick and Nicole over for dinner. It was really fun. In fact it was so fun, I didn't want to go to bed. I wanted to be out in all the action but I was really to tired to be much good company. Mom spent a good part of the night with me in my room, desperately trying to get me to sleep. Completely futile! Oh well, she enjoyed the little time she get to spend.
I christened mom with the final badge of motherhood this weekend as well. So far, I had only urped on her and pooped on her. Saturday, I peed thru my diaper onto her last clean pair of shorts. Tee hee. She has been double checking my diaper fitting lately.

No comments: