Thursday, July 20, 2006

It is better to look good, than to feel good

Well, it has been a little bit of a tough week for me. I have been a bit of a grump all week. My mood was slowly improving and then BAM! I get hit with my doctor appointment and 4 shots today. Whew- it was a rough day. I stopped crying pretty quick after the shots but the rest of the afternoon, I was to tired to even eat and I didn't want to be put down. Mom needed a nap too (since I got her up twice last night) so we took a nap together for 2 hours this afternoon. That was nice and I feel much better. My doctor is very happy with where I am. She says I am "growing like a weed". I weigh 10 pounds, 2 ounces (25th percentile), 23 inches long (75 percentile) and my head is still 25-50th percentile. Tall and skinny- go firgure. I think I'm in a better mood now. That makes mom and dad happy.
Mom managed to get a Spinning class last night for the first time in a year. It pretty much wiped her out but she has a lot of work to do to catch up with dad! He is getting up at 4:30 in the morning to get his ride in. Crazy man!

No comments: