Welcome to the Life and Times of Jordan! I am an amazingly sweet, very talkative, slightly silly, occasionally exasperating little girl. This is my take on the world. Hope you enjoy it!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Good news, bad news
Well the good news is that I got into the daycare at mom's work. I was 4th on a waiting list but there is a spot open for when mom returns to work in August. The bad news (at least according to mom) is that I got into the daycare. She was hoping a spot wouldn't open for a few more weeks so she would have an excuse to stay home with me a while longer. I'm just getting cuter and cuter everyday and it gets harder to think about going back to work. It is a really good daycare and mom's co-workers have their kids there but still......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment