Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New Habits

Let's see, what have I been up to this week. Still walking with my buggy. I'm able to balance in a squat to pick up rocks and stuff. I can almost stand up from this position without any help too. My new way to entertain myself is to stand up and then plop down on my butt, over and over. It makes mom laugh, so I just keep doing it. She is so easily amused.
Now that I have 3 teeth, I really like to grind them together. Apparently, it makes mom crazy cause she is always telling me to stop. It makes her spine crawl she says. I think it sounds pretty cool.
I have a new friend in daycare. Aliana is one month older than me but we are about the same place developementally. We each lunch together, play together (really!) and crack each other up. Mom hopes we stay together as we move up the ranks in daycare.
Tonight, Grampa Vern came over and took me for a ride in my wagon. There really isn't much better than a ride in my wagon. After that, we all went out to dinner and I had my first Mongolian Barbeque. It was pretty yummy with chicken, carrots and noodles. I made a pretty big mess so dad borrowed the restaurants vacuum so he could clean up after me- what a guy!

No comments: