
Well, another beautiful weekend here. We are back in the 80's after a cold snap in the 60's. Whew, that was rough little stretch!
On Friday, dad and I hung out in the morning while mom ran some errands and then we all headed to the nice park. I got to swing, build sand piles with dad and then lounge around in the grass. Well mom and dad lounged. I crawled around like a crazy woman, so they didn't lounge to much. When we got home, we pulled out my walking buggy and I did some laps around the driveway. So I'm actually up on 2 feet now, not quite ready for a solo run, but getting there. We'll try to get some pictures up soon.
On Saturday, mom and I went for a walk at Sabino Canyon again. I slept through most of it which is kind of a bummer because there is a lot of water running in it now and I love water. Oh well, maybe next weekend. Mom and I like to call Sabino the United Nations. Everytime we go there we here a different language. We've heard Russian (we think), French, Swedish (we think), Indian, Japanese and Bronx. It is kind of fun trying to guess where everyone is from. Mom thinks so anyway. Dad was up in Superior, AZ at a bike race. He wasn't going to enter but decided at the last minute to do it. It is a good thing he did because he came in third! Yeah Dad! He said this was the toughest race yet. He won $30 and treated us to pizza for dinner. He says he is ready to give up his day job and start racing professionly. Hmmm.
On Sunday, mom and dad got in quick bike ride (seperately) and then we headed downtown for an art show. That was OK but I got a little hot and tired toward the end so we came home and went for a swim. I LOVE our pool. I got so excited when we walked out and then even though my teeth were chattering, I didn't want to get out. Aaaahhh- so nice. We can't wait until it is actually hot here to really enjoy it. Grandpa Vern also stopped by with an early Easter delivery. He brought me a way cool red wagon. It has a shade canopy and drink holder. It is a pretty sweet ride. I can' wait to get outside in it.
Lastly, but not leastly, I want to thank my production assistant, Dad. He helped me put together the great video in the last entry. Dad, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment