Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ALL RIGHT, LISTEN UP!!!


I have a few new rules that you will follow or there will be stiff penalties. You WILL allow me to eat Goldfish crackers out of the bag, 50 at once. I will not tolerate being doled out 3 at a time. I will throw a fit. I will only eat cheese and raspberries for dinner or I will throw a fit. If I don't want my dinner, I will dump it out on the table and then brush it on the floor. You will let me do this or I will throw a fit Mom will not even think about leaving the room or I will throw a fit. I WILL run away from you everytime you try to change my diaper or I will throw a fit. You WILL let me take the doll home with me from daycare or I will throw a fit. You will pick me up whenever I want, no matter what you are doing or I will throw a fit. You will not pick me up when I don't want to be picked up or I will throw a fit. This list is a work in progress so don't let your gaurd down! ( Can you tell it has been a bit of a rough week on mom and dad. The terrible twos are really the terrible 15 and half months)
Uncle Adam, Mr. Walker and Nana are coming out this weekend so I may relax the rules a bit. We'll see.

1 comment:

The A Team said...

That was a HILARIOUS entry- Sorry to hear about it, Leah and Rich!
Also, that picture is beautiful.