Well, I can totally see I'm not taken seriously in this family. I tripped and fell Monday night, scraping up my knee. It hurt and I cried. Mom cuddled with me and I stopped crying, until I looked down and saw the scrape. I panicked somewhat and started screaming again- until I found a pretty rock. Ooooooo- pretty rock! Until I saw my knee again- I started screaming some more. Mom brought me inside and dad put some neosporin and a band-aid on my boo-boo. I liked that so much that I made him put a band-aid on my other knee. Oh! So much better!
I felt great Tuesday morning and was having a lot of fun at daycare when I looked down and saw my knee. Oh, the trauma of it all. I started screaming in pain and limping around and scared Miss Julie enough that she called mom at work. Do you know what mom did??! She laughed and called dad and told him I was a drama queen! Can you believe it! She did tell Miss Julie to put another band-aid on my knee and that made me feel so much better. I LOVE band-aids. Mom and dad are hiding them from me now.
That about all the excitement around here. I love flopping around in my bathwater- laying flat on my back and then flipping over to blow bubbles and then back over onto my back. I make a huge ruckus doing it and it's a lot of fun.
See you on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment