If you haven't seen the movie "Meet the Fockers", go out and rent it because then you will know what I'm dealing with. Mom and dad aren't quite as eccentric as Mr. and Mrs. Focker but lordy, I get a "good job, Kiddo" or a "Nice one" every second of every day. I get applause when I get in my high-chair, when I pick up my toys, when I say something nice, when I stack my blocks, when I eat more than 10% of my dinner, even when I have a poo. Doesn't everyone poo? Why is mine so special? Hmmmm? I gaurantee that when I bring home MY fiance, there will be a Jordan Wall of Fame to see. It will include such gems as my hospital bill from my birth, my first drawing from daycare, all my purple "participant" ribbons, zillions of photos, report cards, science fair stuff, girl scout badges, "lunch helper of the week" awards and who knows what other embarassing stuff. I think mom and dad realize that it is getting ridiculous but they just can't stop themselves. It's a disease. I'm kind of loving it though because I can kind of do no wrong. Tee-hee.
I am pretty amazing if I do say so myself. I'm learning words at a mile a minute and say something new to shock mom everyday. Yesterday when she picked me up from daycare and we walked out to the car, I said "No parking lot". We use the parking lot in the morning to drop me off and she parks in the driveway of daycare to pick me up. I was just pointing that out to her. She isn't sure where I learned parking lot but I did. And then I pointed out all the "people walking" and then "more people walking". And do you know what mom said? "Wow, kiddo, nice words, you're so smart, good job, nice one" etc., etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment