Speaking of aggravating (and embarrassing) mom, let's talk about the HUGE fits I've pitched everyday this week when I have to leave daycare. I run away from mom, make her chase me and carry me screaming out of the room, through the main room, out the door and then deposit me into my car seat. I'm yelling about not wanting to go home the whole time and using that really effective, ear piercing shriek. Mom just kind of puts her head down and plows through
One good thing going on at home is that mom and dad are finally let me watch some TV at night. I get 1/2 hour of the WIGGLES!!! I love the Wiggles and despite the fact that mom is already singing "Dorothy, Dorothy, won't you come dance with me" in her sleep, mom likes them too. It gives her a little mental break.
After our none to relaxing pool time on Sunday, dad went out Monday night and bought me a floaty suit. It is pretty cool but I look like a Teletubbie. It isn't quite as stylin' as my pink suit but at this point, function is working over style! I'll try and get some pictures on our next swim day.
No comments:
Post a Comment