Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana D!!

Today is my Nana's birthday. I think she is like 30 or something. Happy Birthday Nana, hope Mr. Walker took you out for a nice dinner!

Mom and I are hanging in there together. I have been very good for mom and she is very thankful for that. The house is a mess and we haven't eaten a vegetable in 2 days (to much work I guess) but we are still talking to each other so that is good! Tonight, we had spaghetti and meatballs. I ate my meatballs plus half of mom's meatballs. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every strand of spaghetti. I know they were all good because I ate 2 bowls of spaghetti one strand at a time. I also had to talk about each strand before I ate it. It was a very long, leisurely dinner but mom was getting a little impatient. Usually with meals that take that long, there is a lot of wine and a big check at the end.
We are heading out to Albuquerque Friday morning. Our flight leaves at 6:30 AM. Mom isn't sure what she was thinking- maybe that I will sleep on the plane? We'll see.

No comments: